Subject: [Leica] IMG: Chicago
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 19:49:44 -0400

I was held hostage in Chicago for two years.  We did buy a farm in the
Northwestern suburbs where we boarded horses and learned to cross-country
ski and we would sometimes take the train into Chicago for the day.  I was
never at home there, though.  The kids loved it and have very fond memories
of downtown and all of the parks. Cathy was married on a ship at the Pier
and I took photos of her with spitting sculptures and the bean (Cloud
Gate). She would love to move back.

Your photos are a wonderful overview of the city and what it offers.  Love
the bean reflections and bikes and flowers with skyscrapers.

Tina