Subject: [Leica] IMGs: A Sunday Walk
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 14:59:57 -0700

I headed out on Sunday to get some shots at the Annual Arts Fair in Palo
Alto. Somehow, the anticipation of large crowds overcame my shyness about
street photography, and I got this shot on the way from my car to the Fair.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/L1003764.jpg.html

You can?t get away from politics.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/L1003766.jpg.html

Kiddie watersport
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/L1003768.jpg.html

Several such displays lent a festive air
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/L1003770.jpg.html

I had decided not to shoot exhibits, but couldn?t resist this one.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/L1003771.jpg.html

Last year there were a number of performers on instruments no one ever heard
of, but this time there was only one. Perhaps it was because it was
mid-afteroon of the second day and some of them might have packed up.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/L1003773.jpg.html

In the sunny season, many of the restaurants here have outdoor eating;
during the Fair they were jam-packed.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/L1003777.jpg.html

The Fair itself had a number of food stands.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/L1003795.jpg.html

If you?re thirsty
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/L1003783.jpg.html

I encountered this gent. Homeless, just tired, or both?
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/L1003784.jpg.html

This performer was carrying on bravely despite an audience of three.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/L1003786.jpg.html

Law?n Order:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/L1003791.jpg.html

This is OT, but on the way back to my car, I saw this sign in a shop window:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/L1003799.jpg.html

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org
650-326-8204