Subject: [Leica] Sony A7R
From: roark.paul at gmail.com (Paul Roark)
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 08:22:50 -0700

http://www.zeiss.com/camera-lenses/en_de/camera_lenses/loxia/loxia235.html

Zeiss is, in effect, updating the ZM 35 f/2 Biogon and 50 f/2 Planar for
the a7.  The 35 adds an ASPH; the 50 looks like a carbon copy of the ZM 50
design.  The manual focus and classic designs might appeal to some of us.
 It'll be interesting to hear how (or if) they've managed to avoid the ray
angle issues with these designs.

Paul
www.PaulRoark.com