Subject: [Leica] My First Photography Exhibition
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 08:13:20 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Way Cool!  ;-)

Montie

>>My First Photography Exhibition: Dawson St. Pub, Manayunk, Philadelphia. On
exhibition during the month of September, with special reception on
September 20th, 2-4PM.

About a month and a half ago one of my images attracted the attention of a
fellow who curates a local bar?s ever-changing photo exhibition; as a
result of his effusive attention a selection of my stuff is on display at
the Dawson Street Pub, Manayunk, for the month on September. The main
exhibition day is September 20th, from 2PM to 4PM. Please understand,
though, the pictures aren?t the center of attention that afternoon:
artistic laurels will go to a master barbeque chef, who has a considerable
local following. Perhaps I should have titled the exhibition ?Pork and
Portraits??

At any rate, if you can make it to the Dawson St. Pub, 100 Dawson St,
Philadelphia, PA 19127 on the 20th, be sure to say hello. If you?d like a
Dawson St. libation at any other time of the month, stop in?and you?ll see
my work adjacent to the men's loo.

All best,

Jim Shulman

Wynnewood, PA