Subject: [Leica] IMG: Seeding Pearl Oysters
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 16:44:00 -0700

Tina Manley offered: :-)

>>> I'm going to keep posting these until I finish.  Maybe somebody is
looking.<<<

http://www.pbase.com/image/157331259

Hey my dear Tina: :-) I'm looking and enjoying them all. Too bad when I was
in Vietnam I wasn't documenting this part of life instead of all that damn
mind destroying war crap! :-(

However, every time you get on about Oysters? I get hungry and have to leave
the computer for food!!!!!!!!!!! :-) Oysters of course! And a fine white
wine! ;-) Pearls??? No I don't do anything about them as my dearest Irene is
no longer here to bring home a pearl necklace for! :-(

You keep posting my dear Lady and maybe some of these LUG NUTS will respond?
;-) ;-) I will for sure, simply because you always intrigue me with all the
farm foods you grow, prepare and cook for three meals and an evening snack
before bedtime.

Yes, sometime during the next fifteen years left in my lifetime I will
arrive and visit a few days with you, Tom along with family. Enjoy the
company and food as you've prepared and promised me on other e-mails. :-)

Just keep posting as maybe the Martians might be interested in our planet
and life! Your cooking for sure! ;-)

OH Yeah a comment on your photos? :-) Damn near forgot. Beautiful as usual
and lots of story illustrating images as usual! Just keep them coming. THANK
YOU most kindly!

fondest,
ted. :-)

--