Subject: [Leica] IMG: Seeding Pearl Oysters
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 19:48:41 -0400

Thank you, Ted!!  You are welcome at the farm anytime.  The garden is just
about exhausted and so am I!  I just put up several quarts of green beans,
purple hull peas, and eggplant.  We should be able to survive for quite
awhile out here!
We are still planning on going to Rockport in October.  See you there?

I'll keep posting as long as you are looking ;-)

LOL

Tina