Subject: [Leica] IMG: Three From Saturday
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 05:10:37 +0000

I went to an open house for the University's School of Freshwater Sciences
building renovation to see the new facility and talk to some of the
researchers I know. This building, housing labs and aquaculture tanks, was
built as a tile factory. It has finally been modernized and a new addition
constructed.

This is the new south facade. Fuji X-E2, 50mm f/2 Summicron DR.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Buildings/20140913_MR_Mine_DSF0974.jpg.html>

A wooden fish sculpture in a new stairwell was joined by balloons for the
celebration. Lumix LX3.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Buildings/20140913_MR_Mine_LMX1020072.jpg.html>

And just as my shuttle bus to the remote parking took off, I grabbed a
picture through the window. This crop comprises about 1/5 of the frame. Fuji
X-E2, 50mm f/2 Summicron DR.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Candids/20140913_MR_Mine_DSF0975.jpg.html>

All can be viewed large.

Alan