Subject: [Leica] Scanner software question
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 22:33:38 +0000

> On Mon, 22 Sep 2014 RicCarter <ric at cartersxrd.net>wrote:
>
>> i tried installing the software for that combo and could not get it to run
>> are you using original software?
>
>> ric

I was afraid you were asking me.

I don't know any details. The G3 and SprintScan are at my old office at the
university, where I'm scanning pictures from my personal archive as part of
the Encyclopedia of Milwaukee Project for the History Department. Someone
else set up this combination around 2001, and he's gone.

I just know how to use it. ;~)

Alan

(Retired)
UPAA Photographer of the Year 1978