Subject: [Leica] PESO
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 19:43:37 -0700

Hey Jim my old friend! :-)

You find the damdest characters to photograph! :-)

I think a couple of days doing a walk about with you at some of your county
fairs would be "PHOTO MIND-BOGGLING!"

One I'm sure would require several spare batteries and image cards! And
obviously a few extra lenses or cameras for the "quick - change situations!
:-)

Although you do a smashingly great job with a Rollie and fixed lens. My
goodness, I worked a number of years with a couple of Rollies and a couple
of Leica M bodies, lenses and film!

Good on you Lad,  a simple clean and interesting photograph.
cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] PESO)