Subject: [Leica] Leica Porn
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 02:59:12 -0500

On Sep 22, 2014, at 2:42 AM, Mark Rabiner wrote:

> who had now got seven grand to pay for a camera body?

> How am I and a lot of people going to swing that many thousands
> of dollars?

I'd not have bought the M at $7K

I've owned:
1-M3
1-M2
4-M6
2-R3 MOT
2-R8
1-M
1-MM

The only NEW camera purchase of all that was the M8;
which still works perfectly fine.

Everything else, including every, of the many, M and R lenses
have been purchased used; without regret.

I could also provide a list of other, non-Leica, NEW cameras,
which I seriously regretted buying.

As well as many other fine cameras,
purchased used,  that I also never regretted purchasing.

5 decades of photography

Regards,
George Lottermoser

http://www.imagist.com