Subject: [Leica] IMG: New Studio BW portrait
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 14:59:42 -0700

I did notice the selective b&w of the eyes - nice touch.
I agree with Ted on the lighting, but understand your explanation.
With this model & her hair done that way, she could stand a little more
of a chin up pose, making the forehead less prominent & prone to
clipping, along with balancing the face.

Jay