Subject: [Leica] M9 & M240 Processing
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 17:34:51 -0400

LUG:

I have noticed while editing the files from these two cameras in LR that
when I click on the photo to enlarge it to check the focus, it takes a
second to "pop" into focus - almost like slide film in a projector pops
into focus.

What is strange to me is that the M9 pops once.  Then it's either in or out
of focus and I can edit it.
The M240 files pop once but sometimes still looks out of focus.  If I wait
a few seconds, it will pop a second time and be sharp as a tack.  I've been
in too much of hurry sometimes and reject those files before the second
pop.  It's gotten to the point that I always look at which camera I was
using to be sure and wait longer for the M240 files to come into focus.

Is there any reason behind this?

Tina

--
Tina Manley