Subject: [Leica] M9 & M240 Processing
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 15:51:54 -0700

Hi Tina. Is there any reason for this?  Yes.  Always a reason.  What it is I
haven't a clue.

Which module are you in?  I have found that in the library module, sometimes
things never pop into focus, and I have to go to the develop module for LR
to properly form/load the preview file.  I have noticed this ever since
LR5.0 and I cannot remember if the later versions of 4 did this.  However,
in the develop module I never have to wait for a second rendering.  Always
shows Loading at the bottom of the screen, then pop, it is in focus.  This
is using a PC, i7, 16GB RAM and RAW Nikon files converted to DNG on import.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired  Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson