Subject: [Leica] M9 & M240 Processing
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 08:39:10 +1000

This is normal Tina and somewhat dependant on your Lightroom settings for
previews as well as your computer resources too. The embedded preview in
DNG files is especially low resolution and the version that resolves
sharper is Lightroom building a new higher resolution preview for you.
The M (Typ 240) files are larger of course.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman