Subject: [Leica] Some Benches for Bob
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 12:33:43 -0700

Not sure about dark.  I am working on my laptop on the road, so who knows
what the color or exposure will be on someone's monitor.  The look fine on
my laptop.  Maybe someone else will comment on the darkness.

Maroon Bells is supposedly the most photographed spot in Colorado.  I was
there before peak fall color, but saw a bit.  There was a local there with a
4x5 and we chatted.  He said in a few weeks the place will be wall to wall
photographers, each fighting for their spot.  He said it gets really ugly at
times and he has photographed near fights.  He is working on book about the
fight for turf and says he as some pretty good shots for it

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired  Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson