Subject: [Leica] Ending an era
From: douglasnygren at yahoo.com (Douglas Nygren)
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 20:09:28 -0400

I went sailing on Saturday on a fine old boat designed by Herreshoff

We talked about what happened to the company. It's like the mallets and it
is a loss when finely crafted objects or tools no longer have someone to
make them or use them.

As much as I am critical of Leica pricing, I am glad they are still made,
though when I hold the new Fujis in my hand and use their glass, i feel
Leica has Dome competition.
Doug

Sent from my iPhone