Subject: [Leica] Alternative to the Monochrom
From: douglasnygren at yahoo.com (Douglas Nygren)
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 04:54:07 -0700

Attached is a link to an article describing using the Fuji X100s to do black
and white photograph.

Given the high cost of the Monochrom, this may be a good alternative. X100S
is a camera Leica should have made, but didn't.

I look forward to reading your comments.
Doug

The Fuji Monochrom By James Conley

The Fuji Monochrom By James Conley
The Fuji Monochrom By James Conley A major impediment most new photographers
face is that color is the default mode of expression. Not only are we
inundated by ...
View on www.stevehuffphoto.com Preview by Yahoo

Replies: Reply from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Alternative to the Monochrom)
Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Alternative to the Monochrom)