Subject: [Leica] Gearheads United! ZM 35/1.4 Distagon the BEST Leica M lens?
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 14:06:37 -0700

Sort of like 2 + 2 = 5.  For sufficiently large values of 2.

It does sound like a good lens. Though I can only read Lloyd's blog
remarks, the actual tests are behind a pay wall.  Seriously, does anyone
here actually subscribe to DigiLloyd?  His prices are rather steep, and
his content is divided into several categories, a la carte. "Everything"
is $360 per year. And of course, his Leica reviews are the most
expensive category.  But you can "save $95 per year" by subscribing to
everything. Geez, Louise, he must be valuable.  :-)

--Peter

http://diglloyd.com/blog/2014/20141011_1814-ZeissZM-35f1_4-Distagon-best-M-lens.html