Subject: [Leica] Re; Apples and Androids
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 21:23:38 -0700

Well, Larry, be boggled no more. :-) I tried both the iPad Mini and the
Nexus 7 side-by-side at my local Best Buy. As soon as I saw the two in
action, it was a no-brainer. The iPad screen is bigger, better, and the
aspect ratio is more photograph friendly. No contest.

So I am now the proud owner of an iPad mini with retina display 32 gigs and
Wi-Fi only. I'm currently in the throes of setting it up and learning new
gestures. No, not that gesture. :-)

By the way, I dictated this message using the voice recognition.

-iPeter, from my iPad

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Re; Apples and Androids)
Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler) ([Leica] Re; Apples and Androids)
Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Re; Apples and Androids)