Subject: [Leica] Berlin 1966
From: douglasnygren at yahoo.com (Douglas Nygren)
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2014 23:00:17 +0000 (UTC)

I knew the East Berlin of your photos all too well.Black and white conveys
what my memory holds.Everything was gray.?The photo in front of the
Brandenburger Gate catches how it was--empty and cut off from the west.
When I return to East Berlin now, I feel I have entered a set for Star Trek.
Scotty has beamed down people, colors, and commerce.Alles ?ndert sich.
Doug