Subject: [Leica] Veterans day in America
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the LUG)
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 14:24:49 -0500

In case you missed it -- while looking for a way to say ?thank you" more
substantial than putting a yellow magnet on my car, I spent three years
photographing American war veterans and listening to their stories. Apropos
especially now as it seems we?re sending people back to Iraq. I live in a
country has been at war, in some way or another, for almost my entire adult
life.

http://www.amazon.com/War-Paint-Tattoo-Culture-Forces/dp/0764340867