Subject: [Leica] RV: Canaries > To Montie, Lluis, Jayanand, Gene, and all Luggers and mates
From: foto at marcdufour.net (Marc Dufour)
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 11:28:56 +0100

Montie, Lluis, Jayanand, Gene, and all Luggers and mates

My deepest gratitude for your so kind comments about these last series I
uploaded.

This year, I barely have participated to the forum.
The reason is my wife was operated in past December of a throat cancer, and
therapies have occupied us for long time.
Along this year, I've been at home with her, and scanning old slides from
trips we both have shared.

Now she has liver metastases. No operation or transplant possible, only
palliative chemotherapy.
Please have a positive thinking for her.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Marc/People/Carmen/Carmen.jpg.html

Thank you so much.
Marc

Some pictures scanned from Canaries slides...

Fuerteventura: http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Marc/Fuerteventura/
Lanzarote: http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Marc/Lanzarote/
And some waves:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Marc/The+Sea/Some+waves/?g2_page=1

Take your time and see it large, please.
Hope you like it. Comments welcome, of course.
Marc

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] RV: Canaries > To Montie, Lluis, Jayanand, Gene, and all Luggers and mates)