Subject: [Leica] Interesting place in New Mexico
From: coupdefoudrellc at gmail.com (Wilbur Norman)
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 19:22:39 -0700

Aram,

Well, better to have spent an hour than not to have seen the Bisti Badlands
at all!

Those of us who live in northern New Mexico sometimes acquire a ho-hum
attitude to the natural beauties surrounding us. It is easy to not really
SEE them after awhile ? and then have outsiders revive our sight.

Nice photos and hope you will have a chance to return one day!

The formations that look like they are wearing hats are "hoodoos"
(pronounced 'who-dues'.)

W. Norman