Subject: [Leica] Anyone Using LightRoom Mobile on an iPad?
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 11:39:34 -0800

I'm not sure you actually can just have Lightroom on an iPad and edit using
only it. I think it requires the images be imported into a computer's
Lightroom, then made into a collection, that collection then published via
Adobe Cloud (or whatever it's called) and THEN Lightroom can import it over
the internet. That's how it worked when I played with it. My local images
stored on the iPad weren't available.

This may have changed as the product evolved. If so I'd be delighted to be
corrected.

Now it's time to rake some leaves while the sun is shining.

Adam Bridge