Subject: [Leica] how do you organize the lenses in your camera bag?
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 07:35:47 +0100

I have used this method for years, i.e. gluing two rear caps together, with
different brands. The standard operating procedure is to buy cheap rear caps
on ebay, file them down as necessary with the Dremel tool, and fuse them
together properly with 2-part Epoxy, not just glue. This is bulletproof and
works great. Currently my Fuji X and Leica M lenses are carried this way.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain