Subject: [Leica] Portrait of Weird Al Yankovic (warning, contains photograph)
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the LUG)
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 12:36:12 -0400

That is almost exactly what it means, though the assistant doesn?t
necessarily have to be young. The advantages of the VALS are great ? from
also being able to fetch gear, wrangle talent, and take behind the scenes
photos & video, the VALS is able to position lights using simple stands that
would otherwise require goose necks and a sophisticated ceiling support
system. In high winds the VALS can merely stand with their foot on the stand
and look off heroically into the distance adding to the gravitas of the
shoot, impressing the client.

The VALS system is heartily endorsed by this photographer.

Replies: Reply from topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan) ([Leica] Portrait of Weird Al Yankovic (warning, contains photograph))
Reply from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Portrait of Weird Al Yankovic (warning, contains photograph))