Subject: [Leica] Moving Lightroom folders: Problem 2
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2014 12:10:47 -0700

Direct connect.

I?ve shifted over from Drobo as my primary storage and I?m using a Pegasus
RAID with the Drobo used as a backup for the main RAID unit using
Chronosync. Works great.

I can, if I wish, reach either volume from my home network (I use a Mac, I?m
sure Windows does the same thing somehow) as well as a few others I have
mounted.

I keep the current year?s worth on an external SSD - very very fast. It?s
backed up to the RAID. When I want to ?move? files I just tell Lightroom
they?re on the RAID and it connects to them just fine without having
Lightroom do the copying.

Adam