Subject: [Leica] Cataract Surgery
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 20:47:08 -0700

Hi Bill,
When you can comfortably read the screen of your computer you will find all
the "concerns you might have had are not worth being concerned about.

As another "one eyed wonder my whole life and had cataracts removed. Right
eye then, left eye" I expect you to be 100% in no time at all!

The TV screen will look sharper. more contrasty. But all visual appreciation
will be absolutely POSITIVE.:=)

cheers,
ted