Subject: [Leica] IMG: Friday Flower @ Day 24,943 of my life.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 10:18:55 -0800

George Lottermoser OFFERED:

<http://www.imagist.com/blog/?p=9437>

Hi George,
After reading all your excellent age dialogue as interesting as your flower
is? ... my gosh it looks age wrinkled, withered, "OLD! And ancient!"

First look scared the daylights out of me! As it made me wonder what "my
flower" might look like given my number of age 85 +5 months before the magic
86 years?

I figured you made it look ancient and "FINE ART of CHARACTURE." :-) To
avoid any thoughts of being "ancient of yourself?" :-) :-)

In any event I wish you not only a Happy New Year 2015! But at least another
20 or more! Think young of mind and spirit specifically of heart always and
it'll be a piece of cake! :-) Besides you have to be here for the "BIG 100"
on 27 May 2029!

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)

http://www.imagist.com