Subject: [Leica] p.s.
From: drleonpomeroy at verizon.net (Leon Pomeroy)
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2014 18:24:44 -0400

p.s.  Plowing ahead in the LUG Digest I discovered others like Herbert
Kanner and Jayanand have expressed a preference for Crop 1 in agreement with
Ted's critique. I didn't mean to indict slight anyone in this regard. While
I'm at it, I'll express my agreement with Lluis when he said: "Alan,
Excellent selfie! Maybe the best one I?ve never saw, Lluis". We now have a
"Great Selfie" in LUG space to challenge the rest of us in the person of
Alan Magayne-Roshak.  Dr. Leon Pomeroy, Northern Virginia, USA