Subject: [Leica] Lluis and MM
From: drleonpomeroy at verizon.net (Leon Pomeroy)
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 21:08:32 -0500

Hi Lluis:

Your B&W MM photos are exceptional. They are spectacular! They greeted me on
my return from Bali this weekend, and snapped me out of the fog of jet lag.
I feel Ted's MM envy. Dr. Leon Pomeroy, Northern Virginia, USA

Hi Lluis,

Alright enough already! You have me totally committed to figuring out what I
can possibly sell and buy the MM!:-) Your images as usual are neat captured
moments of BARCELONA life with a B&W quality that is completely amazing.
Tobad they weren't available 50 years agao? :-) cheers, ted

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Lluis and MM)