Subject: [Leica] Demonstration in the National Day of Catalonia
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 22:33:40 +0100

Interesting Lluis. Your excellent pictures of the towers of conjoined people
contrast strangely with the aim of sundering themselves from Spain!

As a European, with a world outlook, I fail to see any logic in dividing
ourselves into smaller and smaller units in waves of possibly misguided
nationalism. What next? Parishes? As for Catalonia, will you all want to
reclaim the lost Comarques of Rousillion, Conflent, and Vallespir which M.
Hollande manages for Philippe? :-)

Douglas