Subject: [Leica] Demonstration in the National Day of Catalonia
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 07:51:53 +0200

Le 11 sept. 14 ? 23:33, Douglas Barry a ?crit :

> As a European, with a world outlook, I fail to see any logic in
> dividing ourselves into smaller and smaller units in waves of
> possibly misguided nationalism. What next? Parishes?

The US has 50 states, we Europeans still miss 22 to get there ;-)

> As for Catalonia, will you all want to reclaim the lost Comarques of
> Rousillion, Conflent, and Vallespir which M. Hollande manages for
> Philippe? :-)

Lluis has already peacefully annexed my heart Douglas, using his
photographic tricks ;-)
And so long as there's Single Malt Scotch, Porons and Mas Amiel
http://www.masamiel.fr/
I'm a very happy man, whatever the country of origin :-)

Sent from Northern Cataluna
Philippe

NO ARCHIVE

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Demonstration in the National Day of Catalonia)