Subject: [Leica] More images with MM and more
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 22:50:03 -0700

Hi Henning,
HOLY Mackerel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The shot  frm the deck is quite amazing to say
the least! So now I'll have to win the lottery so I can get that new version
B&W for sure!  Certainly give me a lift some days to get my body into moving
again and out shooting once again! :-)

The shot of the "PITH Helmut" old guardsman is quite interesting to see
someone wearing a Pith Helmut these days. Even from the olden days! :-)

But he's truly a B&W subject! :-)

cheers,
ted