Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Why photograph? Why use black and white? Why use color?
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 20:44:01 -0500

thanks for looking Nathan.

Yes indeed ? because we feel like ? as the spirit moves us ? for the hell of
it ? an inspiration ? stumbling into a stash of film in the back of drawer
or fridge or freezer

a note off the iPad, George

Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMGs: Why photograph? Why use black and white? Why use color?)