Subject: [Leica] A ONE PHOTOGRAPHERS ASSIGNMENT COVERAGE== CANADA WINTER GAMES!
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 09:12:49 -0600

The "completeness" of the coverage reminds me of those days when the
assignments included such as the grin'n'grips, the always challenging group
shots and their need to get everyone looking good in just a few quick
frames, action shots, constant shifting of gears in terms of physical
requirements from ice cold to too warm, people skills, constantly changing
conditions; all in a matter of a few hours.

It's quite obvious that Scott has honed his skills in each and every area;
and can deliver top notch photo journalism under any and all conditions.

a note off the iPad, George

Message from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Trees on Yohne Road #10)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] A ONE PHOTOGRAPHERS ASSIGNMENT COVERAGE== CANADA WINTER GAMES!)
Message from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] A ONE PHOTOGRAPHERS ASSIGNMENT COVERAGE== CANADA WINTER GAMES!)