Subject: [Leica] Leica Porn
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 12:25:06 +0100

Pretty impressive. I like the SPECIAL white Leica branded gloves, but it's a
pity he didn't use the SPECIAL white Leica branded eye protection custom
patch instead of allowing his unworthy, and probably sweaty, eyebrow to soil
the pristine body of the camera. I'm sure he knocked off several thousands
in value by allowing that single touch.

Also, it was a mistake NOT to show us the SPECIAL white Leica branded
underwear - custom fitted of course - that are also in the box. These are
especially useful when you accidently drop the camera on a tiled floor when
unboxing it with the SPECIAL white Leica branded gloves. Soiled underwear
can be returned, and will be cleaned at Solms with a SPECIAL four month
turnaround time.

I understand the next model will have IMPROVED but still SPECIAL white Leica
branded gloves with micro rubber RED DOTS to allow easier handling in the
bank strongroom.

Whuuh, all this CAPITALISING is very tiring....

:-)

Douglas