Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook 2014 second notice
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2014 08:13:29 +1000

Thanks Charlie. Dr Ted's 'active encouragement' of contributors means that
many more people will be aware, at the very least ;-)

Jim's did a super job for us all for eight years. I may get fired after one
if numbers are down. Personally I hope that people WANT to be part of this.
I shall be doing everything I can to facilitate that. There really is no
downside for anyone who chooses to contribute. I am being careful to
preserve everything that Jim has built for us of course.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman