Subject: [Leica] viewfinder on M240
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 06:53:45 +1000

Not the first to ask this of course Steve. I'm not aware of any possibility
to make this one work with the M (typ 240).
I think that the future direction  (for the next M?) for these viewfinders
is the new design used for the Leica T. The physical connection interface
has been changed though and it can't be made to work on the M either.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman