Subject: [Leica] [LRflex] Battle of Natchitoches
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 08:33:06 -0800

Nice shots.  Interesting thought.  Whenever I see civil war re-enactments
the people involved are mostly old and gray (no pun intended).  I wonder,
was the civil war fought by a bunch of old guys?  I doubt it.  Probably
kids, like today.  Does anybody know the demographics of the civil war
soldiers as far as age is concerned?

Aram

Aram Langhans

(Semi) Retired  Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson