Subject: [Leica] The Dogs of Quartzsite
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 09:59:53 -0800

Before I get started, with all the hoopla up here in Washington, I guess I
have to say, "Go Seahawks"  Not that I have ever seen one of their games.  I
gave up on pro sports years ago when they started paying the athletes more
than the President of the US gets.

On to better things.

Spent three days in Quartzsite AZ for their big pow-pow.  Roaming about,
looking at all the booths, and seeing all the dogs and how their owners
coddle them.

So, here is this year's installment of the Dogs of Quartzsite

The royal carriage:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/c4/q/Dogs+of+Quartzsite-0422.jpg.html

Pretty in Pink:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/c4/q/Dogs+of+Quartzsite-0582.jpg.html

That wild look:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/c4/q/Dogs+of+Quartzsite-0581.jpg.html

Am I in jail?
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/c4/q/Dogs+of+Quartzsite-0579.jpg.html

The economy carriage:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/c4/q/Dogs+of+Quartzsite-0550.jpg.html

My wife did find an animal that was not being embarrassed by their owner:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/c4/q/Cats+of+Quartzsite-0412-Edit.jpg.html

Maybe more to follow:

Comments welcome.  View large if you like.

Most were taken with the 28/1.8 Nikon on the D750 for those who are
interested.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

"The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream."   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] The Dogs of Quartzsite)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] The Dogs of Quartzsite)