Subject: [Leica] Fengdu
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 00:40:37 +0100

Very nice set Jayanand,

My favorites are the first one, the two portraits following and the children
portraits, in preference the color ones, but I like very much this one:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/China/China-20141015-1738.jpg.html

Cheers
lluis

El 06/11/2014, a las 07:14, Jayanand Govindaraj <jayanand at gmail.com>