Subject: [Leica] LUG & Blurb question
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014 14:48:43 +1000

Mark maybe take a few deep breaths. Steve's comment about Tina actually was
simply something he mis-read, nothing more.
I have no idea who else talks to who off list about being in the book.
Amongst my friends when I've asked them off list, I have encouraged them to
contribute.

Remember whether or not you contribute there is no obligation to buy. As
for who is in the book, of course you can read every name next to people's
photos. It's no secret. I won't be posting any list of contributors' names
to the LUG. I have been including a little running tally on the numbers in
my weekly reminder. We have 36 so far, 35 of whom are LUG people and one
person whom I invited who does some great photojournalist work with his
Leica. I have asked one other but he is yet to reply.

Send me some photos for this edition if you want. You will be able to view
it on your iPad for about USD15 this year I think.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman