Subject: [Leica] LUG & Blurb question
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014 00:04:16 -0500

Thanks Geoff I was actually given an old ipad a few months ago I think the
first version they made but I have to get my wifi working in here.  Its
recharging light is on. I think I'll get a smaller skinny one.
I just dragged a microwave home from Home Depot I traveled light. But I had
a fair sized paperback book in my topcoat pocket. I'm never without a real
book. But I have Nook and iBooks in my iPhone 5 giving me all kinds of spur
in the moment options.
It sounds like you're doing a great job here and I'll probably get involved
with it again one of these years. Especially if it goes all Leica.
To me a Leica users list yearbook filled with photos taken with Leicas makes
obvious sense though in the past I found myself amazingly to be in a small
minority. I don't mind being in a minority. And I don't mind being wrong.
But I don't think I am on this one.