Subject: [Leica] Kodak Chemistry going forward
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2014 15:36:44 -0500

The latest bottles of Tmax Developer I have bought are now marked ?Made in
Germany for Eastman Kodak.? Used to be American made. On APUG, some people
said that Champion, the American company that had been making Kodak?s
chemicals for the North America market for some time stopped because they
lost a lot of money to Kodak?s bankruptcy, so Kodak is using Tetanal,
which had been making Kodak chemicals for Europe, for the NA market too
now.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography