Subject: [Leica] Citizens Square
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 17:22:50 -0400

Last night, I went to the opening of the "Contemporary American Family"
exhibit at the Artlink Contemporary Gallery
<https://www.facebook.com/artlinkfw>  in downtown Fort Wayne, Indiana. When
I left, it was raining and thick fog was descending over the downtown area.
I made this photograph as I was walking back to my car. Fort Wayne's most
absurdly named building in front of its ugliest building!

 http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?product=2069
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fchriscrawfordphoto.com%2Fchris-d
etails.php%3Fproduct%3D2069&h=rAQHkeBwe&enc=AZOSi9wbZ0x2SKqNusJdurJlOA3q8FS0
1dri16lLieLJ5v84Px5Yz3kSujqPhapwPoEC5TwKY2LOSxOuH6r1A418ONJY-cKqQBNki2lDWRNz
M-yznjwOdoca-ufOHqKFvjurUgSaG2439_5Pg-WAVyZCL-xVjSIHjnijxB7baYbkuw&s=1>

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook