Subject: [Leica] For trade? Or, maybe I'm just way off base.
From: skalte at icloud.com (Susan Ryan)
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2014 18:51:08 -0700

Steve,

True photographer, not fondler, but money is a concern. I don't have a lot
of disposable income.  Just want to replace the one tool that was stolen and
buy another good condition body that I anticipate becoming my workhorse
tool. Trades would have to allow me to come as close as possible to
obtaining those tools for little additional expenditure. Not from an
investor standpoint, from the standpoint of a retiree whose highest yearly
salary was about $55k and needs to live within her means.

Sue

Sent from my iPhone