Subject: [Leica] Trade in my M9? (RICHARD MAN)
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 16:36:19 +1000

Ted here is the KISS summary.
Yep content is everything. Both cameras can make great or cr*p photos.
It is a better Leica than the one it replaced.
Whether the differences matter for an individual is up to them.

Richard I get your basic theme, but
I'm not sure how you measured that there is a 10% difference in the images
though!
!0% faster , brighter, sharper, less calories, what???!!!

For fun here are some other percentages for you ;-)
It is 50% faster, 33% higher pixel count, 100% better noise performance.
Quieter, better built, better RF you will have to run your own numbers ;-)
I have no idea on current used prices for the M9 there. I understand that
there are discounts from US Dealers currently.
The M is available for maybe $1000 at least less here than say 12 months
ago and is much cheaper than the Monochrom for example..

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman