Subject: [Leica] The final day for submissions for the LUG Yearbook
From: ric at cartersxrd.net (RicCarter)
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 15:40:51 -0500
References: <CAE3QcF5i75UxcA9Zpg7a-kXMG3p53ePWcVOJMbwGWCZh=hB5-A@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ34=dTXiMQGXQAJwRdv82a73R78cdkNu7krNW1oiWnaNw@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yJO1CvnD6iG5p5BxUo_W2jniavPezpTs=pui+kHUWzgNyFcQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAE3QcF6=ex1LU+bzM1zpTH0LjZ+ZrMstirRQSgn_QLyW3mwt4Q@mail.gmail.com> <ABBC7A4F-6E29-4079-82C5-7E0C77A7EFF0@gmail.com> <CAFU3ovLxUQiLkPmmdLHYhy8WTKqCX349WXdczxo-HKjh57hhpw@mail.gmail.com> <001701d01ce6$45334c70$cf99e550$@ca> <F7A971CC-6D26-44FE-9F75-A3783F2EDD66@frozenlight.eu> <CAE3QcF7SAXWsS0MRexr_JA3kH68auqaY_m0TkGDFyfypKsoU2g@mail.gmail.com>

everything has been clear and easy from the git-go

A salute to your skills and organization

thanks a million

ric

Replies: Reply from robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron) ([Leica] The final day for submissions for the LUG Yearbook)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] The final day for submissions for the LUG Yearbook)