Subject: [Leica] Any recommendations prints on gatorboard?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 12:46:21 -0500

I know that there is  such a thing as archival acid free foamboard
(foamcore) which a collector or gallery valuing a print at hundreds of
dollars might expect to be in use...
http://tinyurl.com/ogmr3rf

I don't think this is the case with gatorboard which is also heavier and
more robust than it really needs to be for such a use. And I think its use
put your expedition in the point of purchase display category or signs
instead of the display of serious prints category it deserves. It maybe good
to not distance yourself too much from this market. The gallery market. Also
known as the you are an artist market.

On 12/22/14 10:04 AM, "Kyle Cassidy" <leicaslacker at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Folks ?

I have a gallery show about to start touring and I?d like to do
> prints on gatorboard to make it easy to ship ? anybody have experience with
> this? recommendations on printers?
> etc?

thanks,

Kyle